As Christians, we should take up our cross and follow Jesus. Would you like to share what your current cross is?

jesus
lifestyle
As Christians, we should take up our cross and follow Jesus. Would you like to share what your current cross is?
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff1dc911ec0> #<Tag:0x00007ff1dc911b50>

Jesus taught us, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.” (Matthew 16:24, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23) Then what is your current cross?

yes, we have various cross. Currently, my cross is study. i have to study after work time. i am very tried, and cannot concentrate. But i have to insist on.

The cross I have recently experienced is to forgive others and myself. Because some time ago, I was condemned by the people I led, and some of them began to question the content of my sermon. After a rather painful time, I experienced God’s comfort and guidance in prayer, and God showed me how to humble myself to bear my own yoke. After praying, I learned that I needed to forgive those who did not accept me, and I needed to forgive myself and move on. This is the lesson I must face to grow up.

My recent cross is to overcome the difficult enviorment and preach the gospel boldly. It becomes more and more challenging to do outreach on campus, yet we need to evangelize lots of bright young people. I will have to face with the reality and move forward with faith.