Do you go to church every day? The Bible tells us that the Early Church members went to church every day

church
bible
lifestyle
Do you go to church every day? The Bible tells us that the Early Church members went to church every day
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff1f69a8a68> #<Tag:0x00007ff1f69ac8c0> #<Tag:0x00007ff1f69b2bd0>

Have you ever noticed these verses in the Bible? “Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.” (Acts 2:46) Have you ever experienced this kind of life? The Early Church members went to church EVERY DAY!

i cannot go to church every day, for i have to work. my work place is far away from church. i think our heart is with God is ok

Yes, I go to church every day. I go to church every day to praise, pray and talk with people. Because I’m a full-time preacher, I have more time than others so I can go to church every day.

Amen, We should really close to church and united with church in Jesus Christ.

Yes, I do. Because I am a full-time missionary and I really appreciate this great blessing of being able to go to church daily.