How to deal with the betrayal of friend?

jesus
bible
How to deal with the betrayal of friend?
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff1dbeabb20> #<Tag:0x00007ff1dbeab9e0>

How did you heal from the betrayal of a friend? What scriptures helped you through? Also, I have forgiven this person. I guess I just would like to know how to keep encouraged?

Jesus is the best example to deal with all the relationship issues, Jesus loved till the end including the one who is going to betray him and he knows very well, Always love is the Solution, may other things gives temporary solution but Only Love gives permanent solution

Forgiveness is the glory of God, doing evil for evil that is not the glory but bible says “overcome evil with good” Christ revealed the glory of God when he forgave those who killed him saying “Father forgive them they don’t know what they are doing”…so this is the opportunity to reveal God’s glory

"If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Luke 6:32,35

Ask the power from the father to forgive those who betray us

I experienced something like this, and I came through this verse.“I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."(Matthew16:19)

The Lord told me that to make good use of the authority he gave me. I can use this authority to bind a man or release a man.If I forgive a man, he shall be set free.If I hated him all the time, his soul would be binded.The Lord encouraged me(through my prayers) to use my authority properly to release my friend who had betrayed me.

i think you can choose to forgive him or her, so you can live a happy life. However, if that person do not repent, you still do not need communicate with the person.