Please recommend some good Christian books about marriage or other topics for single sisters ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please recommend some good Christian books about marriage or other topics for single sisters ๐Ÿ˜Š

I want to do some preparation for my marriage, is there any good Christian books about marriage or other topics? Thank you :blush::blush::blush:

Marriage On The Rock: Godโ€™s Design For Your Dream Marriage by Jimmy Evans

Choosing Godโ€™s best

Lady in waiting

The book of 1 Timothy is an excellent book to read regarding marriage.
Personally, I highly recommend the whole Bible! But if that is too much, be sure to read the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) as well as Proverbs 31, which is about โ€œthe excellent wifeโ€.
And if 1 Timothy doesnโ€™t do anything for you, hand it to your fiance. He will appreciate it. (Iโ€™m assuming he is already a Christian.) Itโ€™s the one I hear all the good pastors recommend to young men before getting married.

The Language of Love and Respect. This is a biblical book that based on the bible verse
However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.โ€“Ephesians 5:33

I kiss dating goodbye.
You can read it. It mainly talks about the the disadvantage of traditional dating and what is the better way.

Nonviolent communication. Prepare to be a helper. the meaning of marriage. Men need respect, women need love.

the meaning of marriage๏ผŒchoosing Godโ€˜s best๏ผŒThese books are good, and pray more to God.