What does death mean to you? Are you afraid of death?

i am very afraid of death. But i think if i know more about God, i will not fear.

There are spiritual death and physical death. When I am in strong relationship of love with Jesus Christ, I will not be afraid of both, for I have got eternal life; if there is anything afraid of, I would say that I just afraid of that if I can finish the mission God has entrusted me before my physical death; I don’t want to regret when I look back my life.

The physical death means that my life in this world is end, and I am going to God.

Sometimes I felt not fear the death, I felt it is better to go to heaven. But I am still afraid of death.

| I fear the death of body, but what scares me even more than that is my disconnect from God, which I think is even more painful than the death of my body.

Yes and no. I am afraid to die a physically painful death, but I know that in death I will go back to the Father.

나에게 죽음이란 지상에서의 삶을 마감하고 새로운 영생의 문으로 들어가는것 입니다.

I was really afraid of it before I met Jesus. however I don’t have fear any more because of Jesus.

@patri12 Do you have a Bible you can read?

“To me death is the end of life on earth and into the door of new eternal life.”

Perfect answer!

와우, 나는 그것을 더 잘 표현할 수 없었다. 이것을 공유해 주셔서 감사합니다.
wau, naneun geugeos-eul deo jal pyohyeonhal su eobs-eossda. igeos-eul gong-yuhae jusyeoseo gamsahabnida.