What is PURE love?

lifestyle
What is PURE love?
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff1dc0dd628>

We want to be pure and give pure love to others, what is pure love? How to keep your love pure?

Pure love is from God, it is perfect. It’s not self-centered, but for God and for others’ benefit. When we love according to God’s truth, it will be pure and beautiful. Otherwise, it will hurt others and ourselves.

Paul says, Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

God’s love is pure love. God always gives us invaluable love. Through this love, we were saved and we were given new life.

Love without a price, love without change, love that does not change from beginning to end is the pure love of God.

Thank you, this is an acceptable answer for me^^

Love is pure. I don’t think the love of God is a different love. I heard many Christians say, “the love of human”. I don’t agree with it. Love comes from God. It’s pure.

In John chapter 13, John recorded that Jesus loves us, and he loves us until the end. He never gives up to love us. Even people nail him on the cross. I think this is pure love, unconditional and immovable love.

Pure love is from pure heart, that has been cleansed; one that has no defilement. Wholehearted, life-encompassing love for God expressed in radical love for neighbor is only possible where sin is forgiven and offense is pardoned. The way is our Lord Jesus, who empowers us to love even those who are most difficult to love because we have experienced the sin-overcoming love of God by ourselves.

The love that Jesus has shown us through the cross, the love that total humility.

Don’t try to love others by our love, that love can not be pure.
But by the love of God, His love is unconditional and everlasting.