What is the most touching answer to your prayers you have experienced so far?

Thx for adding this prayer category!

There were many touching answers to my prayers. But I couldn’t remember clearly. Last month, I prayed for our team goal in Jan with other team members. But in the end, we didn’t reach it. But in the beginning of the new month, a team member reminded me something that help me know that I made a mistake of statistics, after I checked it again, I found we finish the goal, my heart was touched. Thank God, all the glory be to Him. :innocent::innocent:

Once i was in difficulty and i prayed to God for His mercy. However, it seems that He was silent but only shew mercy to others, so i told God that I was very disappointed at Him. Later, when I joined a praryer meeting, and a pastor prayed for me with the prophecy:“Are you still angry with me? Don’t I care about you? If you continue to prary to me, will i not answer your prayer?..” OMG, i never told my difficulty to others, and that was God that really spoke to me!! I was shocked and very touched. Even God blamed me but i realized that He truly knew me and loved me.