Which Bible chapter do you like?

Which Bible chapter do you like?

Which Bible chapter do you like? I like John.

My favorite verses:

【John 3:16】
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
【John 3:17】
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

i like Mark

What do you find most appealing about (the gospel of) Mark?

I like Isaiah and Hosea.

I like Psalms----because it teaches me how to pray and it is collection of poems–l love poems.

Colossians 1, Psalms 91, Psalms 33, Psalms 19, John 3, Romans 3 & 6, 1 John 2 and 3. Just to name a few.

I like Genesis. There are amazing stories toward to us!

I like Psalms best. King David had a mature relationship between him and God. I also want to have.

Romans 3

The book of Hosea, which reminds me the unchanging love of God.

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Isaiah 54! There are many others but that one always comes to mind first.

And more-so from verse 11 on:

““O afflicted one, storm-tossed, and not comforted,
Behold, I will set your stones in antimony,
And your foundations I will lay in sapphires.”

I love Romans 8. God’s great love showing in this passage, including the predestination, the justification, the sanctification, and the glorification.

For a period of time, I liked book of John very much because I thought it is very deep. Later I love book of Romans, because my pastor emphasized it a lot.
Now I like Psalm, because I can learn how to pray from it.

John15
This chapter talks about our relationship with Jesus. For me, it often remind me to connect with Jesus.

I like the gospel telling us the life of Jesus. It is the best way to know Jesus.

I like the 23 Psalms. The Lord is my pastor, and I will not be lacking.
Psalm 23 gives me a lot of power, and there are hymns that use this chapter to make lyrics.

Books: Genesis, Exodus, Joshua, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Jonah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke John, Acts, Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude and Revelation. (I had to put a photo up of all the books to be able to say which ones I like or love the most.)

I love some books in the Bible more than others, so just narrowing down to a chapter is hard!