Why it is very hard for us to believe God still works when we face difficulty?

faith
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff1dfb9c750>

i think when we face difficulties, we easily think God does not want us to live good life. Or we commit sin, so God punish us. Then we do not dear to close to God to pray.

I think one possibility is that we actually experience God’s help less in daily life , so it doesn’t accumulate enough in my faith account.If we experience God’s help many times in a very small way, we can trust him to still work in a very big way.I think maybe we need God’s help every day, even if it’s a small thing.So, we can pray every day for very small things, such as I catch a cold, asking God to heal me; I take the bus today, hope I have the green light all the way.All of these things can make God’s relationship with us more intimate, so that we can try to trust him when we are faced with great difficulties.

Because people don’t like difficulties, regularly they think it is not blessing, but curse. But our God work through difficulties, and even through evil to fulfill His good will on us. Just trust in Him, show the unconditional faith on His word.

Amen

amen, so good!

we must be well rooted in the Word of God if so when the problem comes we will focus on the word not on the difficulties

Amen